Just opened commissions for a bunch of different things! Here's the rules:
1. It must be something of your creation. Don't ask me to model Sonic, or make an exact copy of a Mario tileset. Only original characters are allowed (no fan characters), and I can try various different styles.
2. Nothing NSFW. Basically, nothing sexual, obsessively gory, or containing offensive language or themes.
3. Nothing animated for now. May do that another time.
4. May not be able to do something that's overly complicated. Could always try anyways, but the result may not be good.
5. That being said, make sure you know what you are getting before you buy. Take a look at the examples I've made to get a decent idea.
6. Do not expect to get something right off. I've been pretty busy lately, so it will take time.
Will let everyone know if I decide to close them, but for now they are open!
A small sprite around 32 pixels tall! Though it's the cheapest option here, it's probably the style I'm best at! Let me know if you want a 16-bit sprite, 8-bit, and if you want a certain palette to be used. Otherwise, you'll be getting a 16-bit sprite using any colors!
A slightly larger sprite, which can either be 16-bit or 32-bit! As always, let me know if you want a certain palette, and whether you want 16-bit or 32-bit. Also, the examples here are outdated, so you'll likely be getting something a bit better.
I will do my best to make a 32-bit sprite around 70-80 pixels tall! Please note, I'm not always the greatest at this style, but I feel I can do a bit better than the last time I tried.
Name says it all! I would prefer the tiles to be around 32x32, but if you would like larger ones, let me know and I'll do up to 128x128 for no extra charge!
Vector Drawing/Large Pixel Art
Yes, for this I try my best at either a colored vector drawing, or large pixel art. Keep in mind, I'm not the greatest at this right now, but I would like the practice!
That's right, you'll get your very own 3D model! Most expensive option, as it takes the most effort. Will try to get you something around the quality of Technic's most recent model, but it's possible it could be slightly worse or slightly better.